THe remote has the numbers and letters XR33-15K601-AA FDC ID-CWTWB10322 CAN 1788 102 354 Like I said I have changed the battery and it still won't work Is there a reset button I need to push I have no owners manual so any information you can give me would be much appreciated. Linda Graham
My remote control has quit working. I have changed the battery & wont work Help on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2002 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($714 - 1,005) in Springbrook, IA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Grass Creek, IN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($607 - 745) in Jewell, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest, IN
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($253 - 354) in Locust Grove, VA
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($275 - 493) in Millington, IL