THe remote has the numbers and letters XR33-15K601-AA FDC ID-CWTWB10322 CAN 1788 102 354 Like I said I have changed the battery and it still won't work Is there a reset button I need to push I have no owners manual so any information you can give me would be much appreciated. Linda Graham
My remote control has quit working. I have changed the battery & wont work Help on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- When driving and stopped or taking a corner slow the car cut off even backing up
- What could be the problem if all back break lights go out @ the same time?
- My car won't go in drive, would like to know what could it be?
- Press G-pedal car in motion gives a whistling noise. Foot of pedal noise stops.
- Thinking about purchasing. Wants only $3500. What should I look for? 133k miles.