THe remote has the numbers and letters XR33-15K601-AA FDC ID-CWTWB10322 CAN 1788 102 354 Like I said I have changed the battery and it still won't work Is there a reset button I need to push I have no owners manual so any information you can give me would be much appreciated. Linda Graham
My remote control has quit working. I have changed the battery & wont work Help on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- I need a quote for replacement of an engine computer module for 2000 jaguar s
- The abs light and the disc fault system lights are on at the same time
- My traction light comes on at times and my speed is cut down to approx 10-20 mi.
- all lights flash, starter clicks and car will not start when key turned
- Jaguar s type 3.0 l backfiring through air filter. What can the cause be.