It's a Hyundai excel 1997
My release bearing has started to make noise how long would be before it gos on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Warsaw, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($722 - 916) in Lincoln University, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($168 - 251) in Batchtown, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lockbourne, OH
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($46 - 134) in Palmer, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($149 - 181) in Wonalancet, NH