It's a Hyundai excel 1997
My release bearing has started to make noise how long would be before it gos on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warsaw, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($832 - 1,007) in Lincoln University, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Batchtown, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lockbourne, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Palmer, NE
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($217 - 230) in Wonalancet, NH