Vehicle currently has 76,000 miles.
My rear strut is leaking, what is typical charge for replacing 2 struts. on 2009 Lexus RX350
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2009 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($697 - 958) in East Mc Keesport, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Earle, AR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Sedgwick, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,091 - 1,317) in Rochester, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($231 - 348) in Woodward, OK
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($139 - 157) in Redby, MN