Vehicle currently has 76,000 miles.
My rear strut is leaking, what is typical charge for replacing 2 struts. on 2009 Lexus RX350
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2009 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in East Mc Keesport, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($487 - 944) in Earle, AR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,341 - 2,681) in Sedgwick, CO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rochester, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($288 - 346) in Woodward, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($855 - 989) in Redby, MN