Cleaned rust on plug; some rust on connector plate--sprayed cleaner. Originally only 1 light out. It keeps changing but right now my parking light and turn signal is working where my turn signal is supposed to work; neither parking light slot is working or backup light. Replaced connector plate with after market Dorman plate--plug would not fit and put old plate back in so I would at least have some light on that side. Noticed turn signal light on dashboard is faintly green and blinking slow only when car is running. What is your suggestion or should I just take it to a repair shop? It blew one fuse and a relay and I replaced both. Recently my door locks also started acting up as well.
My rear parking light went out-replaced bulb 3057--did not fix problem. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($155 - 193) in Luling, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Kensett, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($117 - 214) in Loleta, CA
- Brake Fluid Level Warning Indicator Switch Replacement ($34 - 64) in Green Camp, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($767 - 895) in Roberts, WI