Cleaned rust on plug; some rust on connector plate--sprayed cleaner. Originally only 1 light out. It keeps changing but right now my parking light and turn signal is working where my turn signal is supposed to work; neither parking light slot is working or backup light. Replaced connector plate with after market Dorman plate--plug would not fit and put old plate back in so I would at least have some light on that side. Noticed turn signal light on dashboard is faintly green and blinking slow only when car is running. What is your suggestion or should I just take it to a repair shop? It blew one fuse and a relay and I replaced both. Recently my door locks also started acting up as well.
My rear parking light went out-replaced bulb 3057--did not fix problem. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?