Cleaned rust on plug; some rust on connector plate--sprayed cleaner. Originally only 1 light out. It keeps changing but right now my parking light and turn signal is working where my turn signal is supposed to work; neither parking light slot is working or backup light. Replaced connector plate with after market Dorman plate--plug would not fit and put old plate back in so I would at least have some light on that side. Noticed turn signal light on dashboard is faintly green and blinking slow only when car is running. What is your suggestion or should I just take it to a repair shop? It blew one fuse and a relay and I replaced both. Recently my door locks also started acting up as well.
My rear parking light went out-replaced bulb 3057--did not fix problem. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - 540) in Luling, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Kensett, IA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($168 - 198) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($271 - 443) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($342 - 599) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($332 - 652) in Roberts, WI