Cleaned rust on plug; some rust on connector plate--sprayed cleaner. Originally only 1 light out. It keeps changing but right now my parking light and turn signal is working where my turn signal is supposed to work; neither parking light slot is working or backup light. Replaced connector plate with after market Dorman plate--plug would not fit and put old plate back in so I would at least have some light on that side. Noticed turn signal light on dashboard is faintly green and blinking slow only when car is running. What is your suggestion or should I just take it to a repair shop? It blew one fuse and a relay and I replaced both. Recently my door locks also started acting up as well.
My rear parking light went out-replaced bulb 3057--did not fix problem. on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?