The automatic rear liftgate has not worked for 6 months. We turned it off and have been opening manually although each time we open or close, we can hear the mechanism trying to work. Went to close yesterday and won't lock. Car chimes every 1-3 minutes while driving and automatic door locks lock 2 or 3 times in a row. Back right electronic door lock hasn't worked for about 6 months as well.
My rear liftgate is not locking. While driving, chimes often and doors lock on 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?