The switch light comes on, the fuse is good, I have voltage at the terminal on the right of the rear window and the left side is grounded,and I even read voltage across the defrost wires in the glass and at the ground terminal. ?????
My rear defrost does not work on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo