I just put new alternator and took the battery to get recharge at autozone it sat for a day try to get in and start but it only turns over but when I put the jumper cables to my car it start right up
My ranger turns over but doesn't start on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerJune 17, 2015
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1999 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($318 - 463) in Hull, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 60) in Gravette, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Carthage, MO
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($118 - 192) in Medina, TN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cut Off, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Deerfield, VA