my bus stopped on the highway will not fire though engine rolls Changed the crank sensor and it fired first hand and ran 30 minutes stopped. Put another crank sensor did the same thing. Whats the matter
My ram 2002 has electrical problems i think it has to do with crank sensor on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates