I initially started off with a door open sensor on all the time. During that time, the issue with the radio happened occasionally, but I could get it to stop by putting the key in and pulling it out.
My radio won't shut off even after I turn engine off and open the door. on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.