I initially started off with a door open sensor on all the time. During that time, the issue with the radio happened occasionally, but I could get it to stop by putting the key in and pulling it out.
My radio won't shut off even after I turn engine off and open the door. on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very