I initially started off with a door open sensor on all the time. During that time, the issue with the radio happened occasionally, but I could get it to stop by putting the key in and pulling it out.
My radio won't shut off even after I turn engine off and open the door. on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Hiram, OH
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corn, OK
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in Rockville, MD
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Sarles, ND
- Horn Replacement ($129 - 266) in Helena, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - 93) in Burlington, ND