It has been checked. (1st) they thought it was the unit. Ordered a new one, replaced it, still did the same thing. (2) replaced speakers, still goes in and out. (3) amplifier checks out okay. It appears when it is going in and out that it is shorting out because sometimes it doesn't go completely out at first, it cracks as though it is shorting out. Then it goes out. You can cut it off and turn back on in a few minutes and it will play fine, but within a few minutes it starts doing the same thing again. I've been out over $500 so far and still the problem is not fixed. They are stumped. Please help.
My radio unit in my vehicle goes in and out on radio, cd, and dvd. on 2004 GMC Yukon
Asked by for the 2004 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
2004 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($150 - $221) in Nephi, UT
- Starter Replacement ($315 - $512) in Jadwin, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($370 - $860) in Perote, AL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($220 - $396) in Gloucester, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - $40) in Laurel Springs, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - $328) in Ewa Beach, HI