It has been checked. (1st) they thought it was the unit. Ordered a new one, replaced it, still did the same thing. (2) replaced speakers, still goes in and out. (3) amplifier checks out okay. It appears when it is going in and out that it is shorting out because sometimes it doesn't go completely out at first, it cracks as though it is shorting out. Then it goes out. You can cut it off and turn back on in a few minutes and it will play fine, but within a few minutes it starts doing the same thing again. I've been out over $500 so far and still the problem is not fixed. They are stumped. Please help.
My radio unit in my vehicle goes in and out on radio, cd, and dvd. on 2004 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors