I was driving down the road when it went off and it will not do anything.
My radio stopped working and there is a red light flashing on the side of it. on 2005 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
2005 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Grouse Creek, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($1,620 - 2,310) in Arcadia, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($357 - 409) in North Granville, NY
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Emmet, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,181 - 1,337) in Dubre, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($266 - 416) in Shell Lake, WI