I was driving down the road when it went off and it will not do anything.
My radio stopped working and there is a red light flashing on the side of it. on 2005 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2005 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($102 - 161) in Grouse Creek, UT
- 60,000 Mile Service ($889 - 1,255) in Arcadia, NE
- Radiator Replacement ($777 - 948) in North Granville, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($496 - 642) in Emmet, AR
- Horn Replacement ($83 - 125) in Dubre, KY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,777 - 2,825) in Shell Lake, WI