i replaced the fuse for the radio. now the radio is locked. the screen for the radio say's "safe". how do i unlock this ?
my radio is locked, it say's "Safe", how do i unlock it ? i replaced a fuse. ho on 1996 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
1996 Audi A6 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($144 - 228) in Cape Girardeau, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($258 - 355) in Weems, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($203 - 290) in Benson, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Gaylord, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($308 - 463) in Saint Joseph, MI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Eunice, NM