I checked the fuses, they are ok
My radiator fan isn't turning on. The temperature gauge move to normal temp on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Pattison, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Elmhurst, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in Enfield, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Wagarville, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($590 - 676) in Moses Lake, WA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($295 - 348) in Candor, NY