I checked the fuses, they are ok
My radiator fan isn't turning on. The temperature gauge move to normal temp on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Pattison, MS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Elmhurst, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($495 - 1,516) in Enfield, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($124 - 187) in Wagarville, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Moses Lake, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 90) in Candor, NY