I already have to to get a head gasket job done. the garage never notice why I kept losing antifreeze, until one they I was checking car out and noticed my fans were not kicking on. I bought fan relay and there you go they went on but only lastet a week. I notice they never shut off so I think I should of put a fan module realay to. know I cant get them to go on I brought it to my garage and he charged me 30 bucks to line it up with chalk and he said the chalk line moved so they were working but they engine gets hot and the antifreeze slowly comes out of resevior. I am think to hook up fan to battery and add a switch to turn on and off. would that do any damage. because it works if I hook up to battery. any help would be great.any
My radiator cool fan does not go on. on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?