My question is do I replace the motor or resistor or both, I have found the motor but I have no ideal where the resister is, this is what it do....
- Occasionally works turns on
- Slamming the right hand side passenger door would temporarily fix the problem
- Hit a pot hold it will come on, I live in Mich.
- Tapping on the blower motor metal housing with the handle of a screw driver will come on
- Wiggle the blower motor power source - Blower motor turns on
- Wiggle the housing - Blower motor turns on.
I can't understand I only have 66k on the car
When the blower comes on it works fine but when I turn the car off and start up again I have to start hitting and tapping the dawn thing again till it comes back on. Once it's on it stays on till I shut down.
I have COPD and for me any task these days are hard for me, so I will have to have someone fix this for me but I need to know witcth to replace once they take out the blower and replace it and find that it's the resister will they have to take the blower out again to put it on or in ?
Another thing is that I hear that the Motor for my car has 2 designs, how can I tell witch design I have ? and if I have to buy both can I take the other back for a refund being a eletrcial part?
Thank you all in advance,