In the morning or after the car hasn't been driven for awhile it won't go when I push on the gas. the engine just races and then the car slams into gear and runs fine. I really love my car and hope it can fixed! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!
My question is about a 1996 Chrysler Sebring- In the morning or after the car on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Benet Lake, WI
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($169 - 208) in Burgin, KY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($190 - 290) in Grayling, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($69 - 206) in Turnersburg, NC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Wray, GA