its a 2002 ram 1500, 5.7 liter hemi with 150,000km. The service 4x4 light has been coming on and off and when it is on the selector switch will not ingage the 4x4. I had it scanned and no codes were found. And as of today the light has decided to stay on leaving me with no 4x4. any ideas?
my question deals with the 4x4. it will no longer ingage. on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mica, WA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($569 - $1,404) in Spring Dale, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($438 - $796) in Emden, IL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - $125) in Forest Hills, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($423 - $446) in Rio Blanco, PR