noise from the power steering system. When I pour fluid in, the steering system is great with no stiffness. But the fluid is literally running out onto the ground. My car is a 1991. Can it be a seal that need replace rather than the entire rack and pinion?
my powersteering fluid is leaking bad out of the boot. But, I have not grinding on 1991 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1991 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by shadetreemobile ,
August 13, 2011
sounds like you need a new rack.don't run the p/s pump dry as it will cost you dearly to replace it.
This week's top 10
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - $332) in Pillager, MN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - $125) in Folsom, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - $213) in Vallecitos, NM
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - $143) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - $289) in Dover, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($226 - $916) in Brockway, MT