noise from the power steering system. When I pour fluid in, the steering system is great with no stiffness. But the fluid is literally running out onto the ground. My car is a 1991. Can it be a seal that need replace rather than the entire rack and pinion?
my powersteering fluid is leaking bad out of the boot. But, I have not grinding on 1991 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by shadetreemobile ,
August 13, 2011
sounds like you need a new rack.don't run the p/s pump dry as it will cost you dearly to replace it.
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - 496) in Pillager, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($955 - 1,182) in Folsom, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Vallecitos, NM
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($455 - 701) in Dover, NJ
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brockway, MT