My power window on the driver side and power lock buttons don't work. Does anyone know what's wrong with it, or know a rough estimate how much it would cost?
My power windows, and power lock don't work. on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($446 - 561) in Scranton, SC
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Red Oak, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($432 - 597) in Hagerman, NM
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($100 - 113) in Mulhall, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($386 - 964) in Deerton, MI