All windows and doors are affected. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I started to pry the control panel on the driver door up to see if I could check for a loose wire and the came on but went out again. I think the problem is with the driver door. I did not get the panel up. I was afraid I would break something. Do you just pry it up? I see no other way to access the wires.
My power window and locks keep going in and out all go in and out together. on 2000 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2000 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fittstown, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Warren, OH
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 374) in Kismet, KS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($399 - 564) in Clearmont, WY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($378 - 602) in Weatherford, OK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 82) in Washougal, WA