2005 Hyundai Sante Fe, one owner. Does anyone know of known problems.. firstname.lastname@example.org
My power steering is leaking from the cap? It is not overfull? Please help.. on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($129 - 192) in Gardendale, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Nickerson, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Soto, KS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Rochester, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($455 - 561) in Blissfield, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($244 - 492) in Rosston, OK