I'm assuming that the hose should be tight. Is this a broker o -ring
my power steering is leaking from a hose that is loose at the bottom of the pump on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2005 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($423 - $1,221) in O Brien, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($404 - $485) in Yampa, CO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($307 - $470) in Hustler, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - $49) in Ceres, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Lorman, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Millstone Township, NJ