I HAVE CHANGED IT 4 times already an each time it blows causing my battery to die.
MY POWER STEERING FUSE KEEPS BLOWING WHAT CAN BE CAUSING THAT on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Greenfield, IN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - 819) in Lyburn, WV
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in McDonald, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($77 - 183) in Warner Springs, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 279) in Manton, MI