I HAVE CHANGED IT 4 times already an each time it blows causing my battery to die.
MY POWER STEERING FUSE KEEPS BLOWING WHAT CAN BE CAUSING THAT on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
- My car shut down while I was driving it ll start back once I turn the key