store to purchase a new ling & could not find one< they suggested a clamp on hose. Could I use a 3/8 copper line instead of the steel line? This line is located between the radiator & engine & clamped on the frame.
My power steering cooling line is rusted & has a small drip. I went to the part on 1990 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1990 Buick Century Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Port Washington, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leonard, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Evinston, FL
- 60,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Zolfo Springs, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($481 - 538) in Cherokee, IA
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($85 - 130) in Blackfoot, ID