store to purchase a new ling & could not find one< they suggested a clamp on hose. Could I use a 3/8 copper line instead of the steel line? This line is located between the radiator & engine & clamped on the frame.
My power steering cooling line is rusted & has a small drip. I went to the part on 1990 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1990 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($274 - 695) in Port Washington, NY
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Leonard, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Evinston, FL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 238) in Zolfo Springs, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Cherokee, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($221 - 266) in Blackfoot, ID