the mechanic says that the pulley was wobbly and caused the belt to come off.
my power steering belt broke, is it possible that the pulley its on needs replac on 2004 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($377 - 529) in Amory, MS
- 30,000 Mile Service ($605 - 811) in Mc Veytown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ambridge, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Toddville, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($138 - 154) in North Pekin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 306) in Deer Trail, CO