the mechanic says that the pulley was wobbly and caused the belt to come off.
my power steering belt broke, is it possible that the pulley its on needs replac on 2004 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?
- Problems: The Malfunction Indicator Light has come on, and will not go out.
- Diagram on changing the alternator. Tips tricks any help
- How To Replace A Cigarette Lighter Socket On A 2004 Hyundai XG 350 ?