the mechanic says that the pulley was wobbly and caused the belt to come off.
my power steering belt broke, is it possible that the pulley its on needs replac on 2004 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?