The back of the seats won't move. They are locked in one position.
My power seats driver and passenger side won't move, what could be the problem? on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($140 - 175) in Union, ME
- 138,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Coffeen, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($140 - 185) in North Chicago, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($225 - 411) in Mount Union, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Brainard, NY
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Nashville, GA