except when you turn on the a/c button which it still produces heat. but now the low coolant light keeps popping on here and there and the coolant runs out really fasy any suggestions?
My pontiac grand am 2000 model 2.4 engine has had a weird problem with the fans on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($512 - 879) in Harrison, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 344) in Bland, MO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($164 - 232) in Mound, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Mancos, CO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - 104) in Bluefield, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 124) in Granger, MO