except when you turn on the a/c button which it still produces heat. but now the low coolant light keeps popping on here and there and the coolant runs out really fasy any suggestions?
My pontiac grand am 2000 model 2.4 engine has had a weird problem with the fans on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2000 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($266 - 438) in Harrison, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bland, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($379 - 653) in Mound, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Mancos, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($578 - 701) in Bluefield, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Granger, MO