together. I have twisted in all directions and pulled, any suggestions would a pry bar work do you break the tops off the plugs which I prefer not to do
My plugs and wire have been together for 100000 miles and seem to be welded on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.