together. I have twisted in all directions and pulled, any suggestions would a pry bar work do you break the tops off the plugs which I prefer not to do
My plugs and wire have been together for 100000 miles and seem to be welded on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start