together. I have twisted in all directions and pulled, any suggestions would a pry bar work do you break the tops off the plugs which I prefer not to do
My plugs and wire have been together for 100000 miles and seem to be welded on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Beaufort, NC
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Philadelphia, TN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Summit, MS
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kerr, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($591 - 934) in Round Mountain, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($139 - 168) in Louisburg, MO