Sometimes it stops for a couple of days then it starts again !
my passenger side window goes down automatically when I start the engine. on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 193) in Chesterfield, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($432 - 852) in Phillips, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($380 - 567) in Olive Branch, MS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,065 - 1,573) in Tintah, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 689) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($553 - 648) in Forney, TX