Front passenger side tire shakes violently at high speed. Replaced the entire strut assembly on that side and problem got worse. What could be the more likely problem tie rod, ball joint or control arm.
My passenger side front tire shakes badly when at high speed. on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by VENOMSERVICES ,
March 12, 2012
first move the tire to the rear,, see if thats moves the shake? maybe a bent rim.. otherwise, my bet is on the tie rod..
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kimball, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 372) in White Salmon, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($199 - 286) in Whitney, NE
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 254) in Ronceverte, WV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($151 - 161) in Dundee, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($179 - 386) in Twig, MN