For the last four months my car has been ungaraged and when it rains really hard I have noticed that there is wet carpet or standing water on the front passenger floorboard. I had a glass company come and look to see if windshield needed replaced and they checked it out and said they couldn't see any water coming into car from windshield, any ideas. Its like it is coming up under carpet.
My passenger front floorboard is wet especially when it rains really hard. Help on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?