For the last four months my car has been ungaraged and when it rains really hard I have noticed that there is wet carpet or standing water on the front passenger floorboard. I had a glass company come and look to see if windshield needed replaced and they checked it out and said they couldn't see any water coming into car from windshield, any ideas. Its like it is coming up under carpet.
My passenger front floorboard is wet especially when it rains really hard. Help on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?