All windows are up when it rained but even when there is no rain it is soaked, thinking maybe a/c but not sure. The carpet is so soaked i have mildew in carpet and it smells. Just wandering if there is a plug or something i can do or if this is gonna have to be put in shop(rather would like to fix myself)
My passenger back seat floorboard stays soaking wet. on 2009 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- why does the a new fuse for my car lighter to work keeps blowing out?
- Why my low beam headlight on passengers side keeps going out even after i pit in a new bulb?
- Car Battery will go dead overnight for no reason???
- how do u change a purge valve selinoid on a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L engine
- Why when I tried to start my 06 G6 it would not start I had just drove an cut it off for a hot second then tried to start it back up it did not start