All windows are up when it rained but even when there is no rain it is soaked, thinking maybe a/c but not sure. The carpet is so soaked i have mildew in carpet and it smells. Just wandering if there is a plug or something i can do or if this is gonna have to be put in shop(rather would like to fix myself)
My passenger back seat floorboard stays soaking wet. on 2009 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working