My left side rear were the first to go. When the wires were jumped we had intial sucess but then quickly lost everything. The break lights, turn signals, head lights, license plate lights are still completely functional.
my parking lights are completely out. on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marcella, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ninde, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Jones, LA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 509) in Boxborough, MA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Stowell, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($227 - 275) in Galena Park, TX