This has me stumped. My park brake light is on and my signals wont work until i turn on my headlight switch and apply the brake pedal. As soon as i release the brake pedal the signals stop and park brake light comes back on. With the headlights on there is also a chatter coming from the 4 way switch. turn off the headlights it goes away but nothing works again... I am so confused and so in need of some direction... Thank you. PS. I changed the brake pedal switch and the brake pressure switch and nothing has changed.
My Park brake light wont go off.It will go off with lights on and brakes applied on 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(82)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- I have a 2008 Ford F2 50 with a 6.8 V 10 triton motor alternator went out replaced all they replace battery but now it doesn't it it has no power like a power
- 4wheel driv
- Just had the PCM flashed 7 days ago, everything was working great.
- How can I get my truck to start after anti theft alarm went off?
- why is my truck hard t start