Replaced every thing almost
My pacifica wont crank up I replaced starter,fuel pump,battery,&fuel pump relay on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($162 - 230) in Booneville, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($666 - 832) in Leetsdale, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in South English, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carmel, IN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($228 - 268) in Brazeau, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($564 - 792) in Eighty Four, PA