It has done this on and off for about a year. I had it looked at once but they couldn't get it to turn off - so no problem could be found. Now it is totally off - wont come back on. Use to kick back on after a few starts or driving faster on hwy. Air seeping through the vents is cold - but blower will not come on. Ideas? Can my husband repair?
My Pacifica 2007 AC and heater will not blow air. Cold air seeping through... on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($752 - 1,029) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($474 - 541) in Alzada, MT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,253 - 1,637) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($456 - 727) in Bryants Store, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($597 - 635) in Johnston, RI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harrison, OH