Hatchback does lock closed. Light just stays on. How can I turn off the red door open light?
My "Open door light" stays on. it is because the rear hatchback The door locks. on 2005 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2005 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Panama, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ridgeland, SC
- Fuel Filter Change ($124 - 154) in Luther, MI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hornsby, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($997 - 1,090) in Butterfield, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,976 - 2,157) in Belle Plaine, IA