I know 1860....I checked. I also got p410 pd410 & p128. I have done this kind of work a long time so when the codes not in the book I dont get worried I get another book or surf. The customer described trany slip & a loud bang & srhuttering under accel. I felt the tire get traction. heard nothing.
My OBD2 shows code p1680 on a 04 Rainier any ideas? on 2004 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($319 - $480) in Luning, NV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($304 - $389) in South Roxana, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($218 - $302) in Kossuth, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($165 - $242) in Canby, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($349 - $384) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($124 - $152) in Gallaway, TN