I know 1860....I checked. I also got p410 pd410 & p128. I have done this kind of work a long time so when the codes not in the book I dont get worried I get another book or surf. The customer described trany slip & a loud bang & srhuttering under accel. I felt the tire get traction. heard nothing.
My OBD2 shows code p1680 on a 04 Rainier any ideas? on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luning, NV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($183 - 390) in South Roxana, IL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kossuth, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Canby, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 290) in Bradenville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 74) in Gallaway, TN