Still on the obdII codes read p0135 & p0420 what could the problem be?...It cranks over no problem is when I let up off the gas it cuts off....why?
My o2 sensor both bank 1 and 2 had been changed, but the check engine light is on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($149 - 338) in Raymond, MT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Burns, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bloomfield, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($532 - 688) in Valentines, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($76 - 717) in Asbury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Somersville, CT