my num3 valve is dead.seems to have burnt out???heads must be redone. do i invest???or do i junk the car,,1999 deville
my number 3 valve is dead.no pressure at all. dead.heads must be re-built. on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Paxton, MA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($455 - 630) in Belmont, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cushing, ME
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Addyston, OH
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($427 - 692) in Hebron, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($818 - 971) in Wolcott, IN