a mechanic told me that we that buy la transmission,he said the problem is the sensors. It's that true?
My Nissan quest 97 3.0 I have problems just do not back. I need your help please on 1997 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
1997 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - 58) in Highland Mills, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Aurora, IL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($153 - 382) in Pacific City, OR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dragoon, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($304 - 802) in Crouse, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($23 - 38) in Mizpah, NJ