when i drive i hear a high pitch fan noise
my nissan has a fan noise on 2004 Nissan Altima
2 more answers , 2 more comments
ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
September 02, 2012
Does the noise change with engine speed or wheel speed? Does it change turning left or right?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2004 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 223) in Otterbein, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($176 - 222) in Smithville, TX
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,182 - 1,556) in Stirum, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($347 - 460) in Eagleville, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($311 - 369) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($381 - 719) in Camby, IN