My husband reset the clock and since then it comes on whenever and I have noticed that my clock will just start to reset its self and then the radio will sudden come on but once I turn the car of it will not start again. Also I noticed that it will say navigation please wait then after awhile that goes away and it just leaves these lines ----- but nothing happens. I called the mercedes dealership and they said it could be electrical problems so I had my both batteries,and the alternator checked and everything was fine. Hope this was enough information thanks in advance.
my navigation system will not come on since daylight savings time. on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Q&A(17)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Recalls
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
- My CLS has no power.Got error backup battery malfunction.
- Why do Hid flicker when car is running.
- I heard a strange hissing air noise coming from front driver side of the car.
- mileage 30000 Automatic i shift gear for reverse or drive, face jolting motion
- why won't my key turn in the ignition to start the car?
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($239 - 478) in Brainard, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,829 - 2,988) in Santa Anna, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Union City, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($293 - 392) in Ruby, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($850 - 927) in Wrens, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($465 - 1,172) in Russellville, KY