IN AM WOULD NOT START. PUT GAS IN THE INTAKE AND IT STARTED, THEN DIED. HAD TO TRY TWICE TO START IN LAST MONTH. IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS MISSING ONE TIME IN LAST MONTH.
MY MUSTANG WON'T START. IT TURNS OVER BUT DOESN'T ENGAGE. DROVE HOME (17 MILES) on 1999 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time