my mustang is having problems due to hoses. i've had this problem before, but i don't know which hoses are causing it. my rpm idles high for long when i start the car, and when it idles, it will sometimes squeak then dip far below 1000 rpm and then die. it usually idles just under 1000 rpm. it's also losing power giving me bad mileage. i was told it was because a hose that creates a vacuum is loose and needs to be connected firmly. which hose is this and where is it located under the hood. it would save me money and time in the future if i can just fix this myself. i have a 2001 v6 manual ford mustang. thanks!
my mustang is having problems due to vacuum hoses. on 2001 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time