my mustang is having problems due to hoses. i've had this problem before, but i don't know which hoses are causing it. my rpm idles high for long when i start the car, and when it idles, it will sometimes squeak then dip far below 1000 rpm and then die. it usually idles just under 1000 rpm. it's also losing power giving me bad mileage. i was told it was because a hose that creates a vacuum is loose and needs to be connected firmly. which hose is this and where is it located under the hood. it would save me money and time in the future if i can just fix this myself. i have a 2001 v6 manual ford mustang. thanks!
my mustang is having problems due to vacuum hoses. on 2001 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?