When I put it in reverse it was sputtering and knocking. What could be wrong? I am afraid to even drive it to get it fixed. It has about 98,000 miles and pray it isn't my timing belt. Advice please,from a senior woman. Thanks.
My mirage has been sitting for a few days in hard rain.
Sputtering. on 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fairview, NJ
- Oil Pump Replacement ($563 - 713) in Plymouth, NH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($171 - 342) in Zap, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($264 - 483) in Helm, CA
- Drive Belt Replacement ($92 - 178) in Kokomo, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($702 - 1,012) in Bicknell, IN