When I put it in reverse it was sputtering and knocking. What could be wrong? I am afraid to even drive it to get it fixed. It has about 98,000 miles and pray it isn't my timing belt. Advice please,from a senior woman. Thanks.
My mirage has been sitting for a few days in hard rain.
Sputtering. on 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Fairview, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($330 - 382) in Plymouth, NH
- PCV Valve Replacement ($41 - 55) in Zap, ND
- Starter Replacement ($235 - 337) in Helm, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 38) in Kokomo, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($490 - 522) in Bicknell, IN