When I put it in reverse it was sputtering and knocking. What could be wrong? I am afraid to even drive it to get it fixed. It has about 98,000 miles and pray it isn't my timing belt. Advice please,from a senior woman. Thanks.
My mirage has been sitting for a few days in hard rain.
Sputtering. on 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Fairview, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($811 - 1,026) in Plymouth, NH
- 97,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Zap, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($505 - 718) in Helm, CA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($154 - 179) in Kokomo, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($153 - 501) in Bicknell, IN