When I put it in reverse it was sputtering and knocking. What could be wrong? I am afraid to even drive it to get it fixed. It has about 98,000 miles and pray it isn't my timing belt. Advice please,from a senior woman. Thanks.
My mirage has been sitting for a few days in hard rain.
Sputtering. on 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairview, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($158 - 188) in Plymouth, NH
- Alternator Replacement ($316 - 406) in Zap, ND
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($400 - 789) in Helm, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($759 - 802) in Kokomo, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($232 - 250) in Bicknell, IN