Usually it goes away after about ten minutes
My mini has a high pitched squeak from rear on light acceleration after a stop on 2005 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($316 - 363) in Rosholt, SD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Cummington, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($512 - 600) in Howes, SD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($402 - 637) in Essex Junction, VT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($101 - 156) in Arco, ID
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 33) in Green City, MO