Usually it goes away after about ten minutes
My mini has a high pitched squeak from rear on light acceleration after a stop on 2005 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
- price estimates
2005 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($316 - 363) in Rosholt, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cummington, MA
- Oil and Filter Change ($69 - 112) in Howes, SD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($679 - 1,173) in Essex Junction, VT
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($112 - 172) in Arco, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 73) in Green City, MO