Is this under warrenty and if it is then will I have to pay to have it replaced
My mdcar-says I need a new throttle position sensor. Can't seem to find one. on 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Why in the back if my suv the air is hot but on the sides it blows cold air
- When I'm driving my car light comes on and says key not in car now the car won't
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Where is the manifold absolute pressure sensor located?
2008 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($359 - $564) in Millersburg, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Gracemont, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - $538) in Alta, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($125 - $168) in Cambridge, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($129 - $142) in Mc Bain, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($526 - $569) in Cunningham, KS