It has made that since i have bought it, but the owner told me i had to change the bearing. My friends told me it might be a ball joint or tab bushings. it is now broken, it's all inclined on the rear left side and i think something like my shocks are broken, can anyone help me, so i can buy the right pieces for mazda protege 2002 SE. PLEASE HELP
my mazda protege 2002 SE makes a wierd ''toc toc '' noise. on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($676 - 905) in Thayer, IN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Stockport, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($243 - 343) in Sacramento, NM
- 105,000 Mile Service ($506 - 680) in Mountain City, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 157) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($76 - 96) in Oakland, OR