It has made that since i have bought it, but the owner told me i had to change the bearing. My friends told me it might be a ball joint or tab bushings. it is now broken, it's all inclined on the rear left side and i think something like my shocks are broken, can anyone help me, so i can buy the right pieces for mazda protege 2002 SE. PLEASE HELP
my mazda protege 2002 SE makes a wierd ''toc toc '' noise. on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.
- I have a Mazda protege 2001 with the 1.6 and it doesn't want to accelerate what
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?