It has made that since i have bought it, but the owner told me i had to change the bearing. My friends told me it might be a ball joint or tab bushings. it is now broken, it's all inclined on the rear left side and i think something like my shocks are broken, can anyone help me, so i can buy the right pieces for mazda protege 2002 SE. PLEASE HELP
my mazda protege 2002 SE makes a wierd ''toc toc '' noise. on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Thayer, IN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Stockport, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sacramento, NM
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($88 - 116) in Mountain City, NV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($510 - 565) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($76 - 96) in Oakland, OR