It has made that since i have bought it, but the owner told me i had to change the bearing. My friends told me it might be a ball joint or tab bushings. it is now broken, it's all inclined on the rear left side and i think something like my shocks are broken, can anyone help me, so i can buy the right pieces for mazda protege 2002 SE. PLEASE HELP
my mazda protege 2002 SE makes a wierd ''toc toc '' noise. on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - 360) in Thayer, IN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 312) in Stockport, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Sacramento, NM
- Brake Drum Replacement ($276 - 374) in Mountain City, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 157) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($230 - 268) in Oakland, OR