every 2 to 3 months it starts and drive fine and than it wont start and than about 3 day later it starts and drive for another 2 to 3 months and stop again than 3 days later it starts again I had it tow to firestone and they said it was the starter so they replace it and it ran for 2 to 3 months and stop again please help me
My mazda keep stopping. on 2005 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok
- Our Passenger side wiper stopped working. How much will it possibly cost to fix it?
- Do you service a/c. An attendant said it was the compressor, not getting power.
- Why Headlights and backup lights burn out prematurely
- Car was working good idling bad on its own an jus stop works engine crank not starting