every 2 to 3 months it starts and drive fine and than it wont start and than about 3 day later it starts and drive for another 2 to 3 months and stop again than 3 days later it starts again I had it tow to firestone and they said it was the starter so they replace it and it ran for 2 to 3 months and stop again please help me
My mazda keep stopping. on 2005 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- What can cause Check engine, TCS, and AThe lights to turn on?
- AT warning lite comes on, how bad is it to drive with it on?
- Idle hunting and bucking on acceleration mystery
- a/c clutch stays on continuously, does not cycle on/off.
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok